Join Us for the Inaugural Event
The 2023 European Institute is a collaboration between The Forum on Education Abroad and the European Association of Study Abroad. It will be an opportunity to connect with colleagues from around Europe and address key issues facing on-site study abroad professionals. This event is for anyone in international education interested in enhancing the onsite experiences of learners and fostering collaboration among colleagues across Europe.
The Institute will include concurrent workshops from a European perspective focused on equity, diversity and inclusion, supporting students’ mental health, and sustainability. A facilitated open forum will close the institute which will engage participants in producing a curated deliverable to share with the education abroad community.
GOALS OF THE INSTITUTE
- Engage colleagues in current issues facing the field of education abroad using a European lens.
- Explore approaches from within as well as outside the field of education abroad; and
- Expand awareness and knowledge of the Standards of Good Practice in Education Abroad.
- Produce a curated deliverable to be disseminated to colleagues around the field, highlighting the experiences and perspectives of European colleagues in the field.
Dates, Times, and location will be determined at a later date.
- Supporting Students’ Mental Health on Education Abroad
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Europe
- Valuing and Applying the UN Sustainable Development Goals on European Study Abroad
The Forum offers unparalleled opportunities for visibility to audiences across the education abroad and global learning space. To sponsor this or one of our other events please visit our Event Sponsorship Opportunities page.
Full Conference (in-person and virtual)
|Early-Bird Fee||Regular Fee||Late Registration|
|FULL-TIME GRAD STUDENT||$149||$199||$249||$299|
Registration will open in early 2023.
*To register for the Institute, you’ll need to sign into our online portal. If you haven’t yet set up your account in the portal, you can follow the instructions here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org