Review the new draft guidelines for Advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals through Education Abroad.
The deadline to submit feedback is January 28, 2021.
NEW in 2020!
- Guidelines for Best Practices in Responding to Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct
- Guidelines for Conducting Education Abroad during COVID-19
- An Education Abroad Professional’s Guide to Online Global Learning Experiences
The Guidelines series serve as a supplement to the Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad by offering specific guidance for specific program types or facets of education abroad programming, including:
- Guidelines for Good Business Partnerships
- Guidelines for Education Abroad Advising
- Guidelines for Undergraduate Research, Field Studies, and Independent Study Projects Abroad
- Guidelines for Internships Abroad
- Guidelines for Community Engagement, Service-Learning, and Volunteer Experiences Abroad
- Guidelines for Undergraduate Health-Related Experiences Abroad
- Guidelines for Language Learning Abroad
- Guidelines for On-Site Academic Advising
- Sexual Misconduct, Education Abroad, and Title IX/Clery Act (Updated February 2017)
- School of Record Relationships (Updated August 2020)
- Conflicts of Interest (Updated August 2020)
- Program Site Visits (Updated August 2020)