The Forum offers unparalleled opportunities for visibility to audiences across the education abroad and global learning space.
Specifics for each opportunity can be found through the following links:
- Annual Conference (Typically 1,000-1,300 attendees)
- Career Integrated Global Learning (CIGL) Conference November 2023 coming soon (typically 150-300 attendees)
- Europe Middle East and Africa Regional (EMEA) Conference (2024) (typically 300-400 attendees)
- Institutes (Annual Health & Safety Institute, 100-200 attendees expected)
- Workshops (typically 15-35 attendees)
- Bespoke Opportunities
General Information for Workshops and Institutes
All other events have specific pages linked above.
- Membership is required for Workshop sponsorship, and while not required is recommended for sponsorship at our Institutes.
- All sponsorships will be secured on a first-come, first-served basis via the online reservation form. (Note: No sponsorship reservations or requests will be taken over phone or by email.)
- All logos should be sent to The Forum within 2 weeks of securing sponsorship.
- All other files for the conference should be supplied to The Forum ASAP, but at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- The Forum reserves the right to decline requests to sponsor or exhibit.
How to Reserve
The reservation process for securing sponsorship opportunities is automated and you must secure them through the online reservation form. Opportunities are claimed on a first come, first served basis, but must be confirmed with a non-refundable payment within 7 days of invoice.
If a limited volume item you are looking for is not present in the form it has been reserved, but we encourage you to consider other options.
Should invoices remain unpaid, or The Forum decline a request, at which point items may be reinstated for sale.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Please scroll down through the options and prices to reach the reservation form.
- Please note, all prices are in USD.
- Physical exhibit tables are only available at certain events where indicated.
Cancellations and requests for refunds for any Sponsorship items must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon written request, refunds for withdrawal of sponsorships will be made based on this schedule:
- Up to 90 days pre event: 50%
- 89 days and under pre event: No refund
Refunds will not be issued for the conference sponsorships that include customized items once the customized items have been produced.
Health & Safety Institute
|Availability per event||1||3||5|
|Organization spotlight in one pre-event email||Yes|
|Forum Home page thanks||Logo and Name||Name|
|Event specific communication acknowledgements||Logo and Name||Name|
|Newsletter thanks||Logo and Name||Name|
|LinkedIn thanks||“@” Mention||Joint “@” Mention|
|Event Website||Logo and Name||Logo|
|Thought leadership session||1||1|
|Opening plenary session thanks||Yes|
|Session room branding||Yes|
|Sponsors page / “booth” in App||Large||Medium||Small|
|Digital Program Presence||Front Cover||Rear Cover|
|Post event communications||Logo and Name||Name|
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of additional items which may be secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
|SUPPORTING THE FIELD||COST||AVAILABILITY|
|Sponsor a Forum Fellow from an underrepresented institution through certification||$2,000||Unlimited|
|Professional travel grant to help a colleague attend||$500||Unlimited|
|Donate towards sustainability and equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives and be recognised as a friend of The Forum||Variable||Unlimited|
We are pleased to be able to offer further affordable opportunities for visibility to all our members.
|DIGITAL PROGRAM ADS||COST||AVAILABILITY|
|Front cover (logo only)||Diamond and Platinum Sponsors|
|Rear Cover (logo only)||All Other Sponsors|
|OTHER FOOD AND COFFEE BREAKS||COST||AVAILABILITY|
|Coffee breaks (select below)||$750|
|Lunch breaks (select below)||$1,500|
Please fill out the form below to inquire about sponsorship (Please do NOT use this form for Annual, CIGL, or EMEA Conferences).