19th ANNUAL CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
- Purchases of stand alone exhibit space and Bronze level sponsorship will only be available to Forum members.
- All sponsorships will be secured on a first-come, first-served basis via the online reservation form. (Note: No sponsorship reservations or requests will be taken over phone or by email.)
- Each sponsorship level, item or exhibit table is brand-specific and can only promote or represent one institution or organization. Promoting multiple brands must be done separately through the purchase of multiple sponsorship levels, items, or exhibit tables.
- All logos should be sent to The Forum within 2 weeks of securing sponsorship.
- All other files for the conference should be supplied to The Forum at least 6 weeks prior to the conference.
- We aim to open sponsorship to members at 9am EDT (UTC-4) on the 5th of September and to non members on the 19th September.
- The Forum reserves the right to decline requests to sponsor or exhibit.
How to Reserve
The reservation process for securing sponsorship opportunities is automated and you must secure them through the online reservation form . Opportunities are claimed on a first come, first served basis, but must be confirmed with payment of a 50% non-refundable deposit within 7 days of invoice (Balance due December 1st).
If a limited volume item or table you are looking for is not present in the form it has been reserved, but we encourage you to consider other options.
Should deposit or balance invoices remain unpaid, or The Forum decline a request, items/tables may be reinstated for sale.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Please note, all prices are in USD.
- Opportunities to appear in the conference schedule pdf will be open to all members.
- Only those with a table or sponsorship package will be eligible to request items from the “Additional Items” section below.
|Availability||Reserved||4||7||Up to a total of 100 tables|
|Includes free registrations for||5||4||3||3||2||1||1 (virtual)|
|Spotlight on your organization in one pre-conference email||Yes|
|Forum Home page thanks||Logo and Name|
|Conference specific communication acknowledgements||Logo and Name||Name|
|Newsletter thanks||Logo and Name||Name|
|LinkedIn thanks||“@” Mention||Joint “@” Mention|
|Conference Website||Logo and Name||Logo||Name|
|Up to 3 minutes on stage pre-Friday lunch||Yes|
|Thought leadership session||2||1|
|Opening plenary session thanks||Yes|
|Session room branding||Yes|
|Additional table purchases||20% discount||Available||Not available|
|Sponsors page / “booth” in App||Large||Medium||Small|
|Forum home page thanks||Logo and Name|
|Post conference communications||Logo and Name||Name|
|SUPPORTING THE FIELD||DIAMOND||PLATINUM||GOLD||SILVER||BRONZE||TABLE||VIRTUAL|
|Donation of a Forum Fellowship||1|
Digital Program Visibility
We are pleased to be able to offer affordable opportunities for visibility to all our members.
|FORUMEA WEEK IN MILAN DIGITAL PROGRAM ADS||COST||AVAILABILITY|
|Front cover (logo only)||Diamond and Platinum Sponsors|
|Rear Cover (logo only)||Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsors|
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of additional items which may only be added by Sponsors or Exhibitors. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of these options or include them in your request. These will be secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Re-usable cutlery||$5,000||1 Available|
|WiFi Access||$3,150||1 Available|
|Conference App||$4,200||1 Available|
|Technical support table by registration||$3,000||1 Available|
* If you wish to be waitlisted for starred items please indicate in your reservation form
|Welcome Reception||$5,000||1 Available|
|Newcomer Session||$2,000||1 Available|
|Friday Plenary Speaker and Lunch (Friday)||$7,500
|SUPPORTING THE FIELD||COST||SPONSOR
|Sponsor a Forum Fellow from an underrepresented institution through certification||$2,250||Unlimited|
|Support a student to return to their travel abroad destination||$500||Unlimited|
|Graduate student participation and travel grant||$2,000||Unlimited|
|Professional travel grant to help a colleague attend||$500||Unlimited|
|Donate towards sustainability and equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives as a friend of The Forum||Variable||Unlimited|
|Sustainability Award Sponsorship*||$2,000||Reserved|
|Award for Excellence in Education Abroad Curriculum Design*||$2,000||1 Available|
|Award for Academic Achievement Abroad*||$2,000||1 Available|
* Please note that as The Forum finalizes the program for 2023 we will confirm where these awards will be presented either virtually or in person.
|Push notification (1 per sponsor)||$700||5 Available|
|OTHER FOOD AND COFFEE BREAKS||COST||SPONSOR
|Thursday Coffee Break (am)||$1,250||1 Available|
|Thursday Lunch||$2,500||1 Available|
|Thursday Coffee Break (pm)||$1,250||1 Available|
|Friday Coffee Break (am)||$1,250||1 Available|
|Friday Coffee Break (pm)||$1,250||1 Available|
|Serve as a host for the 19th Annual Conference||$1,999||Institutions from WA or surrounding states, contact us for details|
Exhibit Hall Layout (Sheraton Seattle)
We are looking forward to welcoming our exhibitors, sponsors and attendees to the exhibition hall. Tables will be sold on a first come first served basis and priced as follows:
Metropolitan Ballroom 3rd Floor
Willow Room 2nd Floor
To purchase a table or sponsorship package with table, please fill out the form below.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Refunds
Cancellations and requests for refunds for any Sponsorship items must be made in writing to email@example.com.
Upon written request, refunds for withdrawal of sponsorships will be made based on this schedule:
- Through 1 Dec 2022: Balance minus deposit
- 1 Dec 2022 onward: No refund.
Refunds will not be issued for the conference sponsorships that include customized items once the customized items have been produced. In the event that the conference is moved to a virtual one, any non-refundable amounts will be held as a credit towards the 2024 Annual Conference, minus the $500USD fee for a virtual booth.
Please do not hesitate to contact The Forum with any questions via email. Thank you for being a sponsor of The Forum’s 19th Annual Conference!
Please note, limited items will be allocated on a first come first served basis and all items must be confirmed by payment within 1 week of invoicing. Should an item not appear in the form it has already been reserved, but may become available at a future date.
Should you wish to express interest in any items that have been reserved, please not in the comments box.