The Forum’s 17th Annual Conference was held virtually March 1-5, 2021. The conference utilized a state-of-the-art interactive platform that allows us to deliver the high quality sessions, opportunities for discussion, and networking with exhibitors that are all hallmarks of the Forum conference.
Set Up Your Account & Register
Registration for this event is now closed.
Conference Registration Rates
|Registration Type||Early Bird Registration
(Ends Dec. 17)
|Full Conference (Member)||$399||$449|
|Full Conference (Non-Member)||$499||$549|
|Full-Time Graduate Student*||Applicable rates above -$250||Applicable rates above -$250|
Pre-Conference & Post-Conference Event Fees
|Registration Type||Early/Regular Registration|
The Graduate Student fee has been established as a means to provide full-time graduate students, who are not gainfully employed full-time, access to The Forum’s Annual Conference. The Forum kindly requests that only full-time graduate students who are not employed full-time utilize this registration. Please contact The Forum firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this option.
- Early bird registration fees are effective: November 19, 2020- December 17, 2020
- Regular registration fees are effective: December 18, 2020- March 5, 2021
- Refund requested > 21 days prior to conference start date = 90% refund
- Refund requested ≤ 21 days and > 7 days prior to conference start date = 50% refund
- Refund requested ≤ 7 days prior to conference start date = No refund
The Forum’s full refund policy can be read here.