The Forum Seeks Technical Producers to Assist with Virtual Events
The Forum is seeking individuals to serve as Technical Producers to help manage virtual event technology in the coming months. Tech Producers help to manage the technology during session presentations, collect videos and pdf files for upload into the virtual conference platform, and train presenters on presenting in our virtual environment, vConferenceOnline.
Tech Producers need to feel comfortable with the following:
- Learning how vConference Online virtual platform works;
- Setting up and facilitating training sessions for presenters on the virtual platform;
- Using polls and breakout rooms in Zoom;
- Keeping track of materials submitted by presenters and sending reminders when deadlines are approaching or past;
- Monitoring sessions during the events.
A mandatory training session will be held for Tech Producers to ensure comfort with the platform.
In addition to training and preparing presenters leading up to events, Tech Producers will need to be available for the events on the dates below for up to 12 hours a day (final scheduling will be done in advance of any listed events, and confirmed with all tech producers):
- September 10: Virtual Study Abroad Fair
- October 7: AAC&U Global Conference
- October 26-30: 5th European Conference
- November 4-7: AAC&U STEM Conference
Time commitment is approximately 16 hours per event at a pay rate of $20 per hour.
We are seeking to hire individuals with a proactive and service attitude, a people’s person with a can-do approach that will look for ways to solve issues or challenges if they arise. If this sounds like you and you want to apply for this opportunity, please complete the form below! A representative of The Forum will contact applicants shortly.