Why Partner with The Forum on Education Abroad?
We have 20 years of organizational history supporting the field of education abroad in the U.S. and internationally, with access to hundreds of experts, including our professional staff and a network of consultants and affiliated education abroad professionals and faculty.
The Forum is recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission as the Standards Development Organization for the field of education abroad. This designation signifies that The Forum is uniquely qualified to produce and discuss the Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad, to deliver capacity-building training, and to develop and share industry-leading resources useful at all levels, departments, and/or academic units across an institution or organization.
As a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit, we are driven by our mission. Through our training, resources, consulting and events, we support a network of 800+institutions to cultivate educators and institutions who champion high-quality education abroad experiences that ignite curiosity, impact lives, and contribute to a better world.
The Forum has a professional staff and a cadre of affiliated trainers, consultants and Forum-trained facilitators who are available to augment our partners’ capacity on grant proposals covering a wide range of topics.
Through a variety of culturally appropriate, inclusive, and engaging formats, ranging from webinars to interactive workshops and institutes offered both in-person and virtually, we are able to deliver the highest quality programming and resources in both English and Spanish.
Our skills, experience and portfolio of resources can be leveraged to create bespoke programs for your needs or to leverage existing training on a variety of topics, including:
- The Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad
- Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion from a variety of global and institutional perspectives
- Health, Safety, and Well-Being
- Mental Health
- Security and Risk Management
- Crisis Planning and Management
- Rebuilding and Restructuring Education Abroad
- Program Design, Delivery, and Management
- Online Global Learning
- Student Learning and Development
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs
- Sustainability and the United Nations SDGs
- Encouraging and Supporting Diverse Students
- Student Preparation
- Conducting Education Abroad During and After COVID-19
- Education Abroad Models and Effective Partnerships
- Incorporating Experiential Education into Education Abroad
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ways that The Forum might partner with your institution or organization.