The Forum is uniquely positioned to serve as a strategic advisor to international education leaders and institutions as they navigate internal and external pressures. Forum consultants help you analyze existing practices and develop a shared vision for the future and the path to get there, drawing on your organization’s unique strengths and our knowledge of best practices and emerging trends.
- Mission, vision, values, objectives, and goals development: Engage stakeholders in a creative, collaborative process to articulate your shared aspirations for the future.
- Strategic planning: Develop a plan of action to achieve your shared vision.
- Building stakeholder buy-in
- Aligning with larger institutional mission, vision, and strategic planning and internationalization efforts
- Considering shifting student needs
- Ensuring academic relevance
- Strategic plan implementation: Expert guidance to put your action plan into place.
- Capacity building
- Restructuring or rejuvenating your office
- Operational efficiencies
- Financial models
- Resource optimization
- Strategic management: Create a culture of planning for continuous improvement.
- Partnership development: Strategies to build effective partnerships that advance your goals.
- Enhance your profile with prospective partners.
- Leverage learning partnerships among stakeholders to drive change through collaborative relationship building.