7. Organizational and Program Resources: The organization ensures that its programs are
adequately funded and staffed.
- Faculty and staff are qualified for their roles, fairly compensated, and appropriately trained, with workloads that enable them to support the educational goals of the program and devote sufficient time to their students.
- Programs are funded at levels that ensure safe, clean, and hospitable
student housing; co- or extra-curricular activities that support the program’s educational aims, and responsible health, safety, and security measures. Facilities and infrastructureare suited to realizing the goals of the program, providing a safe environment that is conducive to learning, and accommodating students of varying needs and abilities.
- What are your staffing and faculty needs? How do you determine the appropriate qualifications and training to fill those needs?
- Are your positions structured to provide staff and faculty reasonable workloads and enough time to support the goals of your program?
- Do you compensate staff and faculty fairly, taking into account local standards and cost of living?
- Are your programs sufficiently funded at all times, including times of low enrollment?
- Does your operating budget ensure safe, clean, hospitable housing; activities that support the program’s educational goals; and responsible health, safety, and security measures?
- What facilities and infrastructure are needed to realize the goals of the program?
- Do these facilities provide a safe environment that is conducive to learning and can accommodate students of varying needs and abilities?
There are 20 items in the toolbox. Please log-in or join The Forum to access these essential resources.