6. Policies and Procedures: The organization has well-defined and clearly-articulated
policies and procedures that govern its programs and practices, ensures that they are fairly and consistently implemented, and conducts regular reviews to assess their effectiveness.
- The organization has transparent and accessible policies that govern student affairs and
- The organization has transparent and accessible
employment policiesregarding staff and faculty.
- The organization has guidelines governing its
marketing practices, partnerships, and institutional relations.
- How are your policies governing student affairs detailed?
- How are program costs and financial policies made available to students and other stakeholders?
- In what ways do you make
financial aidand scholarshipsources accessible to students?
- What are your policies governing staff and faculty hiring, training, compensation, benefits, evaluation?
- How do you ensure that these policies are fairly and consistently implemented, and regularly reviewed?
- What are your organization’s guidelines governing marketing practices, partnerships, and institutional relations?
There are 45 items in the toolbox. Please log-in or join The Forum to access these essential resources.