1. Mission and Goals: The organization has a mission statement and articulates clear goals for its education abroad programming.
- The mission statement defines the scope of the organization’s work, its objectives, and its aspirations, and it is made available to the organization’s internal and external constituents.
- Specific learning goals are articulated for each of the organization’s individual programs.
- The organization
regularly assessesthe degree to which it is achieving its mission and program goals, and uses these findings to pursue continuous improvement of the quality of its programming.
- What is your mission statement?
- Does it define the scope, goals, and aspirations of your organization’s work?
- In what ways do you continually foster understanding and support of your mission statement?
- What are the learning goals of each of your programs?
- Do you regularly evaluate the extent to which you are achieving your mission and goals?
- How do you use the results of these
assessments to improve the quality of your programming?
There are 24 items in the toolbox. Please log-in or join The Forum to access these essential resources.