5. Administrative Framework
5.2. Financial and Human Resources
126.96.36.199. Each responsible party shall consider local standards and cost of living when determining a fair and ethical level of remuneration.
188.8.131.52. Each responsible party shall invest in training specific to
184.108.40.206. Each responsible party should define “qualified” relative to the
- academic qualifications
- professional certifications
5.2.6. Responsible parties should ensure that facilities and infrastructure, including housing, are suited to the
5.2.7. Responsible parties shall provide a safe environment that supports learning for all
Shall = minimum requirement | Should = recommendation | Can = possibility
- How do you ensure fiscal responsibility?
- What is your cycle of planning, delivery,
- How do you determine the funding and staffing levels needed for each
programto meet its goals? How do you meet these levels?
- What are your policies governing hiring, training, compensation, benefits, and
- How do you ensure that responsible parties’ credentials and backgrounds are appropriate for your
- How do you train responsible parties to anticipate and respond to
participanthealth, safety, and security risks in the education abroad context?
- How do you ensure that the facilities and infrastructure for a
programsuit the goalsof the program?
- How do you ensure that facilities reasonably accommodate
participants and personnelof varying needs and disability statuses?
- How do you prepare responsible parties to work with, educate, and serve
historically underrepresentedand historically underserved students?