Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad, 6th Edition
5. Administrative Framework
5.2. Financial and Human Resources
- academic qualifications
- professional certifications
Shall = minimum requirement | Should = recommendation | Can = possibility
- How do you ensure fiscal responsibility?
- What is your cycle of planning, delivery,
- How do you determine the funding and staffing levels needed for each
programto meet its goals? How do you meet these levels?
- What are your policies governing hiring, training, compensation, benefits, and
- How do you ensure that responsible parties’ credentials and backgrounds are appropriate for your
- How do you train responsible parties to anticipate and respond to
participanthealth, safety, and security risks in the education abroad context?
- How do you ensure that the facilities and infrastructure for a
programsuit the goalsof the program?
- How do you ensure that facilities reasonably accommodate
participants and personnelof varying needs and disability statuses?
- How do you prepare responsible parties to work with, educate, and serve
historically underrepresentedand historically underserved students?
There are 38 items in the toolbox. Please log-in or join The Forum to access these essential resources.