4. Guiding Principles
4.1. Mission and Goals
4.1.2. Responsible parties shall ensure that educational
4.1.3. Responsible parties shall write and distribute
4.1.4. Responsible parties shall evaluate the ways in which
4.1.5. Responsible parties shall
Shall = minimum requirement | Should = recommendation | Can = possibility
- What is your mission statement?
- How do you define the scope of the values and aspirations of your
- In what ways do you prioritize educational
objectivesin the design and implementation of your programs?
- What are the
goals, objectivesand outcomes for each program?
- Where is your
organization’s mission statement publicly available on your website?
- How do you train your personnel on your
organization’s mission and goals?
- How do you communicate your
organization’s mission and goalsto partners and potential partners?
- How do you regularly
assessthe extent to which you are achieving your mission, goals, objectives, and outcomes?
- How do you use the results of these
assessments for continuous improvement?