Information for Forum Members
Request Log-in Access
The Forum on Education Abroad is an institutional membership association. Under the institutional membership, all employees of the member institution—staff, administrators, faculty, etc.—may take advantage of Forum membership benefits. One such benefit is log-in access to The Forum’s online member resources. Online resources include the Standards Toolboxes, Curriculum Toolbox, Outcomes Toolbox, The Education Abroad Digital Resource Center, and more. Each employee at a Forum member institution is permitted to request log-in information.
Request Log-in Access
Graduate students at a member institution are also permitted to request log-in access. Graduate students will be asked to provide expected date of graduation before access is granted.
Membership Renewal Payments
Forum membership is based on The Forum’s fiscal year cycle (July 1 – June 30). Renewal invoices are typically sent via email to institutional representatives in April/May and renewal payments are due by the end of July.
To pay an invoice from The Forum on Education Abroad, click on the link below to pay via a secure online payment form. If you have any questions or concerns about your renewal invoice, you may contact The Forum’s finance manager at +1 717-245-1031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the Forum News
Stay informed of all Forum announcements, deadlines and events by subscribing to The Forum’s weekly e-newsletter.
- Participation in setting the standards for the education abroad field
- Discounted registration at The Forum’s annual and European conferences
- Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at Forum events
- Discounted registration for The Forum’s workshops, Standards Institutes, and Fireside Dialogues
- Participation in members-only webinars
- Reduced fees for The Forum’s Professional Certification in Education Abroad, and no fee for Certification maintenance
- The opportunity to apply for a Quality Improvement Program (QUIP) Review, The Forum’s signature quality assurance process that recognizes members for meeting the Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad
- Full access to The Forum’s Standards Toolbox, which provides vetted materials contributed by members to aid your institution in implementing the Standards of Good Practice
- Access to NYTimes.com and NYTimes Smartphone Apps for all students studying abroad at the cost of $1.10 per year, per student, with a minimum charge of $1,000
- Full access to The Forum’s Curriculum Toolbox, an online resource center for faculty and administrators to share their unique approaches to encouraging student learning abroad
- Full access to The Education Abroad Digital Resource Center, a collaboration between The Forum and The New York Times in Education
- Use of The Forum membership logo on your institution’s website and in publications
- Participation in Forum-sponsored research projects and surveys
- The ability to post on ForumJobs: The Forum’s online job board service
- The opportunity to nominate students for the Award for Academic Achievement Abroad
- The opportunity to nominate colleagues for the Peter A. Wollitzer Advocacy Award
There are 4 items in the toolbox. Please log-in or join The Forum to access these essential resources.