Wednesday, March 22, 2022
8:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT/UTC-7
In Person, Seattle Conference
While institutional priorities regarding the 17 SDGs may differ, as international educators, we should all be working towards Goal 4, which is to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all. Join us for exploration of Goal 4, and what it means for education abroad, and how education abroad can promote education for sustainable development
|Kate Manni – Pennsylvania State University|
|Elizabeth Frohlich – The Forum on Education Abroad|
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- International educators with basic knowledge of the UN SDG.
- People that facilitate, sponsor, and/or research global learning experiences and education abroad.
How You’ll Benefit
Participants will be able to:
- Understand SDG target 4.7 and its associated indicators.
- Articulate connections between SDG 4, the other SDGs, global learning experiences, and how they contribute to “peace and prosperity for people and the planet.”
- Propose specific ways that their education abroad programs could contribute to SDG Target 4.7 by incorporating education for sustainable development, including gender equality and human rights, into education abroad
|Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: November, 2022 – February 22, 2023
Late Registration: February 22, 2023 – March 22, 2023
If the registration page does not load, please refresh the page and use Chrome as your browser. If the issue continues, contact email@example.com Thank you!
Continue with your training
Enroll in the Forum Credentials or the Professional Certification Program today and continue with your Professional Development!
How? Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
More About Credentials Enrollment
For more information about these programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.