Wednesday, December 16, 2020
1 p.m. – 5 p.m. EST / UTC−05:00
The 6th edition of the Standards of Good Practice takes a fresh look at health, safety, security, and risk management. Throughout the Standards, statements dictating minimal requirements speak to these issues and well-being. You will practice using strategies to mitigate risk and learn where to find resources to assist your efforts.
Topics covered by this workshop include:
• Well-being – what is it and how do we support it?
• Why do we care about risk management?
• What can we do to mitigate risk?
This workshop addresses the needs of education abroad administrators, faculty leaders, on-site staff and anyone else responsible for participants’ health, safety and well-being.
This workshop is part of Module 4 of The Forum’s Professional Certification Program.
|Registration Type||Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Forum Member Sale
Regular Registration: July 01, 2020 – December 1, 2020
Late Registration: December 2, 2020 – December 16, 2020
Full-time graduate students may qualify for a 25% discount. A group discount of $20/person is offered to four or more paying workshop attendees from the same member institution or organization. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Continue with your training
Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
For more information about these programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.