Wednesday, August 19, 2020
1 p.m. – 5 p.m. EDT / UTC−04:00
This interactive workshop provides you with the tools and steps necessary to design and evaluate programs using the Standards of Good Practice as a roadmap.
Topics covered by this workshop include:
• Identifying and evaluating the safety of a program location
• Ensuring the sustainability of a program
• Constructing an academic framework and learning outcomes
• Identifying appropriate program resources
Whether you are someone leading a group of students for the first time or an education abroad professional who is evaluating and vetting program proposals, you will leave this workshop with both the theory and practice needed to develop a new program intentionally and thoughtfully.
This workshop is part of Module 2 of The Forum’s Professional Certification Program.
|Registration Type||Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: July 01, 2020 – August 4, 2020
Late Registration: August 5, 2020 – August 19, 2020
Full-time graduate students may qualify for a 25% discount. A group discount of $20/person is offered to four or more paying workshop attendees from the same member institution or organization. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Continue with your training
Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
For more information about these programs contact us at email@example.com.
This workshop is offered in partnership with:
For further information about this workshop contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.