Thursday, February 16, 2023
Friday, February 16, 2023
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT / UTC−04:00
Feeling like the quality of your education abroad programming could use a boost? The Forum’s Program Management Workshop will give you the knowledge to take your programs to the next level!
This workshop is offered as part of the Accelerated Residency for the Professional Certification in Education Program. You can attend only this workshop or attend all of the workshops offered during the Accelerated Residency by enrolling in the Professional Certification in Education Abroad Program.Learn More
Margherita Pasquini – Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
About the Workshop
- Identifying constituents and meeting their needs
- Establishing program policies and procedures
- Developing guidelines for partnerships, internship, and research
- Allocating appropriate program resources
- Evaluating processes and outcomes
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Those who manage operations and evaluate programs on the ground or within an education abroad office should sign up for this workshop!
How You’ll Benefit
You will use interactive case studies to reveal the tools and knowledge needed to ensure your program meets the Standards of Good Practice.
Note: If you are enrolled in the Professional Certification in Education Abroad Program or you’d like to begin your Professional Certification journey, this workshop will count towards Module 3.
|Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: November 01, 2022 – January 15, 2023
Late Registration: January 16, 2023 – February 16, 2023
Full-time graduate students may qualify for a 25% discount. A group discount of $20/person is offered to four or more paying workshop attendees from the same member institution or organization. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Continue with your training
How? Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
For more information about these programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.