Wednesday, March 23, 2022
1 p.m. – 5 p.m. CDT / UTC−05:00
18th Annual Conference
About the Workshop
This interactive workshop will explore how to effectively support students’ mental health in education abroad. Using a framework for providing effective support for student mental health abroad, you will:
• Identify key elements of student self-disclosures & pre-departure planning
• Understand essential elements regarding training for faculty, staff, & on-site partners
• Understand the importance of administrative plans, protocols, & policies
• Explore resources for responses to support mental health
• Identify key stakeholders in your institution and consider appropriate communication plans
This workshop is co-led by a mental health professional working in the field of education abroad.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Professionals responsible for managing, developing, assessing and improving education abroad programs are encouraged to attend.
How You’ll Benefit
The activities throughout the workshop will allow you to learn and discuss best practices from the field. It will assist you in providing effective support for your students’ mental health when studying abroad.
|Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: January 20, 2022 – February 19, 2022
Late Registration: February 20, 2022 – March 25, 2022
Full-time graduate students may qualify for a 25% discount. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.