Wednesday, March 22, 2023
8:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT/UTC-7
In Person, Seattle Conference
This workshop will introduce participants to current trends in mental health among students, the intersectionality of mental health and marginalization, and what ways the education abroad field support marginalized and underrepresented populations for success on education abroad.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- International educators, education abroad advisors, on site education abroad staff, campus based mental health professionals and counselors, diversity equity and inclusion professionals, student life administrators and staff, faculty directors of education abroad programs, academic advisors.
How You’ll Benefit
Participants will be able to:
- Identify common mental health concerns among diverse student communities;
- Understand strategies for supporting diverse communities with mental health needs;
- Develop an awareness of the unique ways marginalization impacts mental health among individuals;
- Consider effective ways to aleviate barriers to participation and success for diverse students reporting mental health needs.
|Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: November, 2022 – February 22, 2023
Late Registration: February 22, 2023 – March 22, 2023
If the registration page does not load, please refresh the page and use Chrome as your browser. If the issue continues, contact email@example.com Thank you!
Continue with your training
How? Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
More About Credentials Enrollment
For more information about these programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.