Wednesday, June 28, 2023
8:30 am – 12:30 pm ET/UTC-5
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Modality: In Person, Health, Safety, and Security InstituteRegister only to the workshop here
Register to the Health, Safety, and Security Institute and to this workshop here and get a $75 discount!
About This Workshop
What You Will Gain and How
- Understand the current trends in mental wellness concerns and insight into intersecting identities;
- Learn strategies for supporting participants of varying identities at all stages of the life-cycle education abroad;
- Knowledge of The Standards of Good Practice and how The Standards can inform program development, policy, and participant preparation on education abroad programs.
Who Should Register?
The concepts presented will benefit learners from a variety of industries. This workshop is designed to be most beneficial for participants current and rising professionals in higher education and education abroad.
- Education Abroad Advisors
- On-site Education Abroad Program Directors and Coordinators
- Faculty leading short-term education abroad programs and courses
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging professionals
- Individuals that support mental health resources at institutions of higher education
Attendees will participate in small group discussions, case study analysis, and guided reflection activities.
Workshop Fees for the standalone workshop:
|Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: Open now until May 27, 2023
Late Registration: May 27, 2023 – June 28, 2023
Register just to workshop here
When you Register select Full Institute with Mental Health Workshop ($75 off total price) to take advantage of the package discount!Register to H&S Institute and Workshop
If the registration page does not load, please refresh the page and use Chrome as your browser. If the issue continues, contact email@example.com Thank you!
Continue with your training
Enroll in the Forum Credentials or the Professional Certification Program today and continue with your Professional Development!
How? Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
More About Credentials Enrollment
For more information about these programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.