Feeling like the quality of your education abroad programming could use a boost? The Forum’s Program Management Workshop will give you the knowledge to take your programs to the next level!
About the Workshop
During this workshop, you’ll find out how to use the Standards of Good Practice as your guide for the operational and logistical components of your education abroad programs.
• Identifying constituents and meeting their needs
• Establishing program policies and procedures
• Developing guidelines for partnerships, internship, and research
• Allocating appropriate program resources
• Evaluating processes and outcomes
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Those who manage operations and evaluate programs on the ground or within an education abroad office should sign up for this workshop!
How You’ll Benefit
You will use interactive case studies to reveal the tools and knowledge needed to ensure your program meets the Standards of Good Practice.
Note: If you are enrolled in the Professional Certification in Education Abroad Program or you’ll like to begin your Professional Certification journey, this workshop will count towards Module 3.
|Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: May 01, 2021 – September 21, 2021
Late Registration: September 22, 2021 – October 06, 2021
Full-time graduate students may qualify for a 25% discount. A group discount of $20/person is offered to four or more paying workshop attendees from the same member institution or organization. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Continue with your training
How? Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
For more information about these programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.