Wednesday, October 6, 2021
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. EDT / UTC−04:00
The Standards of Good Practice can be used as the guide for the operational and logistical components of a program. This workshop provides the guidance you need when managing and evaluating a program either on the ground or within an education abroad office.
Topics covered by this workshop include:
• Identifying constituents and meeting their needs
• Establishing program policies and procedures
• Developing guidelines for partnerships, internship, and research
• Allocating appropriate program resources
• Evaluating processes and outcomes
You will use interactive case studies to reveal the tools and knowledge needed to ensure your program meets the Standards of Good Practice.
This workshop is part of Module 3 of The Forum’s Professional Certification Program.
|Registration Type||Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: May 01, 2021 – September 21, 2021
Late Registration: September 22, 2021 – October 06, 2021
Full-time graduate students may qualify for a 25% discount. A group discount of $20/person is offered to four or more paying workshop attendees from the same member institution or organization. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Continue with your training
Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
For more information about these programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.