Wednesday, August 11, 2021
7 p.m. – 11 p.m. EDT / UTC−04:00
Thursday, August 12, 2021
9 a.m. – 1 p.m. AEST / UTC+10:00
This workshop provides an understanding of the 6th edition of the Standards of Good Practice, its structure, and how to use it within all contexts of education abroad. The following four Guiding Principles that provide the foundation of the 6th edition are emphasized:
• Mission & Goals
• Collaboration & Transparency
• Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Through a variety of interactive activities, you will understand the evolution of the Standards of Good Practice, discuss the importance of the Guiding Principles and learn how to apply them.
This workshop is part of Module 1 of The Forum’s Professional Certification Program.
|Registration Type||Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: July 1, 2021 – July 31, 2021
Late Registration: August 1, 2021 – August 11, 2021
Full-time graduate students may qualify for a 25% discount. A group discount of $20/person is offered to four or more paying workshop attendees from the same member institution or organization. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Continue with your training
Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
For more information about these programs contact us at email@example.com.