Wednesday, February 15, 2023
2:00 pm EST/UTC-05:00Register Here
Register to the bundle here
If the registration page does not load, please refresh the page and use Chrome as your browser. If the issue continues, contact email@example.com Thank you!
Part of the Education Abroad Webinar Series: This webinar will lay the foundation for new education abroad colleagues to anticipate and manage risk associated with education abroad programs. Our panel will outline ways in which engineering, education, and enforcement strategies can support risk mitigation on education abroad. Participants will also be introduced to strategies and resources for responding to a crisis in education abroad.
Eryn Kudzinski – CEA Study Abroad
Ashley Krutz – Florida State University
Margaret Wiedenhoeft – Kalamazoo College
Who should attend?
Education abroad advisors; risk managers; faculty who lead students abroad; on-site education abroad staff; student affairs professionals; health and wellness campus professionals; ADA compliance officers; Title IX coordinators;
- Knowledge of strategies to manage risk before students depart for education abroad.
- Understanding how to leverage stakeholders to develop risk management plans.
- What to do when there is a crisis abroad.
- Can I sign up for individual webinars? Yes, individual webinars are available for registration.
- Can I sign up for all three webinars? Yes, take advantage of the bundle to attend 3 webinars for the price of 2.
- Will the webinars be recorded? Yes, registrants will be given access to the recorded webinars.
- If I missed one webinar, but want to sign up for the bundle, can I get access to the recording of past webinars? Yes, a link to previously recorded webinars will be made available to all bundled registrations.