Wednesday, December 14, 2022
2:00 pm EST / UTC-5:00Register Here
Register to the bundle here
If the registration page does not load, please refresh the page and use Chrome as your browser. If the issue continues, contact email@example.com Thank you!
Part of the Education Abroad Webinar Series: This webinar will introduce new education abroad advisors to resources to help them develop their personal advising philosophy. Using appreciative advising pedagogy and asset based advising to improve student learning outcomes and helping students find the perfect education abroad program to help them achieve their academic and professional goals.
Kevin Morrison, Director Study Away Macalester College
|Neal McKinney, Ph.D. Candidate The Ohio State University|
|Giselda Beaudin, Rollins College|
Who should attend?
Education abroad advisors; faculty advisors; career advisors; community engagement staff, diversity and inclusion resource officers; financial aid advisors
- Understanding appreciative advising.
- How to develop your own advising philosophy.
- Strategies for preparing students to make the most of their education abroad experience.
- Can I sign up for individual webinars? Yes, individual webinars are available for registration.
- Can I sign up for all three webinars? Yes, take advantage of the bundle to attend 3 webinars for the price of 2.
- Will the webinars be recorded? Yes, registrants will be given access to the recorded webinars.
- If I missed one webinar, but want to sign up for the bundle, can I get access to the recording of past webinars? Yes, a link to previously recorded webinars will be made available to all bundled registrations.