Accelerated Residency Workshop
Monday, June 26, 2023
1:00 am – 4:00 pm EDT / UTC−04:00
Hosted by The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business
Creating a new education abroad program can feel daunting—let The Forum help! Gain the skills needed to create programs that are in conformity with the Standards.
About the Workshop
During this interactive workshop, you’ll learn about tools and procedures to help you design high-quality programs and evaluate programming using the Standards of Good Practice as a roadmap.
Topics covered by this workshop include:
• Aligning program design with organizational mission and goals
• Identifying and evaluating the safety of a program location
• Ensuring the sustainability of a program
• Constructing an academic framework and learning outcomes
• Identifying appropriate program resources
• Considering Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) to program design
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Education abroad colleagues who are leading a group of students for the first time, creating faculty-led programs, or evaluating and vetting program proposals are ideal participants for this workshop. All levels of professional experience can benefit from this workshop.
How You’ll Benefit
After this workshop, you’ll have the theory and practice needed to develop a new program intentionally and thoughtfully.
Note: If you are enrolled in the Professional Certification in Education Abroad Program or you’d like to begin your Professional Certification journey, this workshop will count towards Module 2.
|Regular Rate||Late Registration|
Regular Registration: January 01, 2023 – May 25, 2023
Late Registration: May 26, 2023 – June 26, 2023
If the registration page does not load, please refresh the page and use Chrome as your browser. If the issue continues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Full-time graduate students may qualify for a 25% discount. A group discount of $20/person is offered to four or more paying workshop attendees from the same member institution or organization. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Continue with your training
How? Enrollment in these programs includes:
• Attendance to this live workshop
• Online access to the pre-recorded workshop
• Assessment of Standards Assignments
• Forum Credential digital badge to be used on social media and networking sites upon successfully completing the accompanying Standards Assignments.
More about credentials enrollment
For more information about these programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.