During this interactive workshop, you’ll learn about tools and procedures to help you design high-quality programs and evaluate programming using the Standards of Good Practice as a roadmap.
- Aligning program design with organizational mission and goals
- Identifying and evaluating the safety of a program location
- Ensuring the sustainability of a program
- Constructing an academic framework and learning outcomes
- Identifying appropriate program resources
- Considering Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) to program design
This workshop is Module 2 of the Professional Certification in Education Abroad.