Examples of considerations for facilities and infrastructure include:
- Facilities that adequately serve the size and type of program,
- A plan for routine, preventative, and deferred maintenance of facilities, equipment and grounds,
- Students’ access to study space, library resources, equipment and technology that is provided as appropriate in meeting the goals of the program,
- Students’ access to Internet services as appropriate to their academic needs,
- Appropriate classrooms equipped with instructional technology.