Information for written emergency plans includes:
- Entry, exit points, and group assembly points,
- An evacuation plan,
- Emergency response contact details for: ambulance services/hospital/doctor; police; program staff and program administration; relevant government agencies (embassy, consulate, local immigration, national police)
- Alternate methods of communication when reliable telecommunications fail,
- A plan in case of the inability to communicate between designated emergency leaders and contingency plans for situations involving the loss of a program leader,
- A system for accessing emergency health and consent information for program participants.