Forum Credentials: Eligibility & Cost
Forum Credentials are intended for professionals who are active in the education abroad field and anyone who wants to certify their knowledge and expertise in applying the Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad. This includes experienced administrators, newcomers to the field, resident directors, study abroad advisors and senior international officers.
- $450 for an individual employed by a Forum member institution
- $550 for a non-member
The cost includes:
- Attendance to the live in person and online workshop
- Online access to pre-recorded workshop
- Assessment of Standards Assignment
- Digital badge to be used on websites, social media, networking sites
- Recognition on The Forum’s website
Credit towards the cost of Forum Credentials and the Professional Certification Program applies as follows:
- A credit of $175 can be applied towards the total cost of a Forum Credential if the participant has previously attended and paid for the corresponding workshop within the past year.
- A credit of $250 can be applied towards the total cost of the Professional Certification Program for each Forum Credential completed within three years.
Participants who embark on a Forum Credential and then choose not to complete it within the recommended one-year time frame will not be entitled to a refund.