Format of Program Data Upload
|Program Name*||Location: City||Location: Country||Duration in Days||Number of Students||Program Type|
* You may provide a course number or code.
Definitions for Program Type
- Direct Enroll: Study at an overseas university without the assistance of external offices such as those of a program provider.
- Facilitated Direct Enroll: study at an overseas university through a program provider
- Faculty-Led Program: A study abroad program directed by a faculty member (or members) from the home campus who accompanies students abroad. Usually, though not always, brief in duration.
- Field Research Program: A program whose pedagogy revolves around experiential study outside the classroom setting.
- Internship Program: A work abroad placement, usually connoting working with professionals, with a primary purpose that is educational.
- Service-Learning Program: A subtype of field study program in which the pedagogical focus is a placement in an activity that serves the needs of a community.
- Study Abroad Center: A model in which the study format consists of classroom-based courses designed for non-host country students.