Set Up Your Account in Our Online Portal!
Ready to set up an account in our online portal? You will need to activate an account in order to:
⇒ Register for a Forum event, training, or webinar
⇒ Apply for Forum membership
⇒ Pay your Forum invoices
⇒ Access member resources (members-only!)
Instructions for Account Set-Up/Activation
1. Go to https://account.forumea.org/ and click the link to “Sign up” which is located in the middle of the log-in window.
2. Enter your email address and create a new password. Click continue.
3. Check your email inbox for the verification email and confirm your account.
4. Enter your full name to check for existing records.
5. (A) If a record that belongs to you appears on the list, select it and continue. You will be asked to verify and then your account will be activated.
(B) If no existing account belongs to you, select ‘None of the Above’ and continue. Proceed with creating a new account.
PLEASE NOTE: When completing your profile in the portal, it is IMPORTANT that you select your institution or organization from the drop-down menu (start typing the name in the Organization field, and drop-down options will appear). If no drop-down options appear, you may create a new Organization record.
The full step-by-step instructions for setting up an account, with screenshots, can be found here.
If you have trouble setting up your account or need assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.