Committees & Working Groups
The Forum relies on the active participation of its institutional members, as well as non-members, to bring to fruition projects that benefit the field and students. The Committees represent the five goal areas of The Forum’s work, and the various projects and initiatives are organized under this structure
Interested in joining a Committtee or Working Group?
- Advocacy Committee
- Curriculum Committee
- Data Committee
- Outcomes Assessment and Research Committee
- Standards Committee
While many Committee projects involve ongoing work, some of the Working Groups focus on discrete, short-term projects. Current Working Groups include:
- Ethics Working Group (Standards)
- Inclusive Excellence Working Group (Standards)
- Short-Term Program Resources (Standards)
- Strategic Communication for Health and Safety Working Group (Advocacy)
- Title IX Working Group (Standards)
All Working Groups and Committee projects start with ideas and recommendations from Forum members.