Reporting to the President & CEO, this is an exciting new role for a B2B marketing-manager to join The Forum team! We are looking for an experienced self-starter who can help us achieve bold goals for increasing membership, resource utilization, and both national and international recognition. The successful candidate will oversee The Forum’s marketing strategy and is to advance The Forum’s goals for diversity and inclusiveness.
- Plans & implements The Forum’s comprehensive marketing strategy and develops future marketing and social media strategic plans; Oversees the development and implementation of The Forum’s social media, digital advertising and communications strategy and planning.
- Works in close collaboration with other Forum staff, marketing colleagues at Forum partner organizations, and outside agencies (as needed) to ensure cohesive and efficient global marketing efforts.
- Leads the production of the Forum Storytellers video podcast series, the development of our Annual Report, materials for conferences, online programs and other communication pieces and methods, as needed.
- Collects and analyzes data to guide decision-making and evaluate and assess the effectiveness of specific marketing and social media initiatives.
- Manages ongoing market research both nationally and internationally to identify emerging social media trends and proposing new methods for reaching current Forum members and potential new members; Ability to periodically travel within and outside the United States is required.
- Develops and implements an annual marketing plan and budget, incorporating targeted campaigns (concepts, messaging, visuals, additional assets, content calendars, and timelines).
- Leads website design update and development, and manages online content.
- Collaborates with other Forum staff to manage The Forum’s brand identity (including naming conventions, taglines, key messages, and visuals).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing with 3-5 years work experience
- Experience with CRMs (specifically WordPress), and managing websites;
- Experience with video capture and editing on mobile devices, preferably with sound editing experience (Add which software you use or have used in the past);
- Experience creating content and managing social media business accounts;
- Experience developing and implementing marketing and social media strategy;
- Skill in creative problem-solving and the ability to handle multiple tasks, deadlines and changing priorities;
- Knowledge of marketing best practices in higher education and education abroad;
- Ability to communicate in a timely and manner to multi-layer remote team members
- Ability to garner feedback and build buy-in from different groups/constituencies
- Ability to be a team player, to build and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues, to provide an exquisite level of customer service, and to value and positively contribute to The Forum’s work culture.
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency;
- Demonstrated commitment to the principles of diversity;
- Demonstrated ability to create, follow, assess and adapt a marketing and social media plan;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and follow timelines.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with marketing in a university or program provider/education abroad environment;
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service.
Candidates invited to interview will be expected to share examples of their work and to submit a video as part of the interview process.
This position will be based at The Forum’s headquarters at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania for a minimum introductory period, after which working remotely may be possible.