The March 2016 issue of The Forum Focus is now available. This issue includes the following short articles:
- “Is Legislation of Education Abroad Necessary?” by Brian Whalen, Forum President and CEO
- “The Greek Crisis: OXI and Bella Ciao in Syntagma Square,” by Michael Woolf, Deputy President for Strategic Development, CAPA The Global Education Network
- “Post-Paris Attacks: Education Abroad and the New Normal,” by Joanna Holvey Bowles
- “Study Abroad: Legal and Operational Guidance Contained within the Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad,” by William Hoye, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, & COO, IES Abroad, & Natalie A. Mello, Vice President, Member Services & Training, The Forum on Education Abroad
- “From The Forum Board Chair: The Forum Engages in Strategic Planning,” by Mary Anne Grant, President Emerita, ISEP
The Forum welcomes responses to the articles, ideas for future topics, and submissions. Please send correspondence and submissions to: email@example.com.