The June issue of The Forum Focus is now available. This issue includes the following short articles:
- “Why Does The Forum Collect Data, and Why Should You Care?” by Brian Whalen, Forum President and CEO
- “Reframing Diversity: Inclusive Excellence and Education Abroad,” by Karyn L. Sweeney, Peace Corps, Southwest Regional Office
- “Filling the Education Abroad Historical Glass,” by William W. Hoffa, Adjunct Faculty, SIT Graduate Institute
- “From The Forum Council Chair,” by Kelly McLaughlin, Assistant Dean of Assessment & Deputy Director of the Center for International and Professional Experience, Yale University
- “From The Forum Board Chair,” by Mary Anne Grant, President, ISEP
The Forum Focus is an online publication that provides perspectives on current education abroad topics and issues. The Forum welcomes responses to the articles, ideas for future topics, and submissions. Please send correspondence and submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.