About the Forum
The Forum on Education Abroad is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission as the Standards Development Organization (SDO) for the field of education abroad.
Who We Are
Located on the campus of Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, The Forum on Education Abroad is the only organization whose exclusive purpose it is to serve the field of education abroad. The Forum's Standards of Good Practice are recognized as the definitive means by which the quality of education abroad programs may be judged. The Forum's Quality Improvement Program for Education Abroad (QUIP) uses the Standards as part of a rigorous self-study and peer review quality assurance program that is available to all Forum institutional members.
- Forum Members
- Board of Directors
- Forum Council
- Forum Committees and Working Groups
- Strategic Partners
- Organizational Chart
- Strategic Plan 2012-2015
- Archive: Annual Business Meeting Minutes and Forum News Issues
- Audited Financial Statements and IRS Form 990
- Whistleblower Policy
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Conference Event Guidelines
- Workshop, Fireside Dialogue and Standards Institute Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in becoming a member? Learn more here.